Re: Tops for B's/ interiors Vendors

To: dwilkins@edcc.ctc.edu
Subject: Re: Tops for B's/ interiors Vendors
From: Larryhoy@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 19:21:49 -0500
In a message dated 96-12-28 15:19:28 EST, drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:

I gotta ditto what David says here, he sent me a similar post about 3 months
ago.  I bought the top from Prestige.  It is a great top, mine cost about
$320.  I bought the stow away one with the zip out window in black.  BTW when
I talked to the people at Prestige I was told this is the same fabric used in
the M*rcedes B*nz tops (I haven't verified this).  So if you are wondering
what the fabric is like you can check your local M*rcedes B*nz dealer.

Larry Hoy
1969 MGB