Re: GT Door Windows

To: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: Re: GT Door Windows
From: hstaton@ilnk.com (Sam Staton)
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 12:02:37 -0500
At 04:10 PM 1/1/97 GMT, you wrote:
>>I am looking for two (2) door windows to replace the ones on my '74
>>BGT.  They are the tinted ones. Mine have deep vertical scratches in
>>them caused, I think, by the outside rubber weather strip at the top
>>of the door.
>
>Same here but not too deep and possibly polishable-outable.  Any
>ideas on a suitable polishing compound and tool to use?
>

>PaulH
>73 Roadster (HD&H)
>75 V8 (DD)

Eastwood markets a windshield polishing kit which may work. It is called
Pro Glass Polishing Kit, part # 1917, and sells for $32.99. Might work!
They are on the Web, too.

Standard disclaimers apply - I am not affiliated, etc., etc ....

Sam Staton

Lone Star Designs
http://www.webfodder.com/lonestar
CADD solutions for today!