RE: GT Door Windows

To: <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Subject: RE: GT Door Windows
From: <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 12:39:20 -0500
>>>I am looking for two (2) door windows to replace the ones on my '74
>>>BGT.  They are the tinted ones. Mine have deep vertical scratches in
>>>them caused, I think, by the outside rubber weather strip at the top
>>>of the door.
>>
>>Same here but not too deep and possibly polishable-outable.  Any
>>ideas on a suitable polishing compound and tool to use?

The Eastwood Company sells a polishing compound ... they indicate
that it will work if you can't detect the scratch with your finger nail.
I've
never used it, but recall seeing it in their catalog ... you can request
copy at ... http://www.eastwoodco.com

Safety Fast! ... larry.g.unger@lmco.com
                       '61 MGA 1600 MkII