Re: GT Door Windows

To: on76@dial.pipex.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: GT Door Windows
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 12:19:56 -0500
Paul,
        You asked about polishing scratches out of glass,  The Eastwood Co.
has a kit #1919 for minor imperfections for $19.95.  Their # is
1-800-820-9042.  Web sight where I ordered the catalog is www.eastwoodco.com
 . Someone else on the list suggested this sight some months ago.  Lots of
tools and stuff.
        Yes, I don't have massive economic interest in this outfit, all I
have is a catalog.  Why does everybody say this.  I could give a _ _ _ _ if
anybody has an interest in anything.  If you do have a financial interest in
anything recomended on this list more power to you.
                                              Bill in Colorado