Re: triumphs

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: triumphs
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 12:04:32 -0800
Hello Ross,
Lighten up, I love having Triumphs around at shows and events. This is
all good natured fun. This Porsche problem, now that's an entirely
different story. By the by there is a book out called "the worst cars
ever built" or something of that nature (thanks Robin) that mentions
Triumphs spitfire, tr6, tr7 and tr8 . From the title of the book I
guess you can imagine these are not acolades to Triumphs engineering
department. There is no mention of MG. Bottomline, do you love your
Triumph? if the answer is yes then the hell with everybody else. I used
to think Fiats were fun till I got a real car, an MGB. :) Safety Fast,
Happy New Year, David Deutsch

Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
>(Vincenti, Ross) writes:
>
>> Just thought everybody should see what was going on over on the MG
NET

>>  Chet
>>
>>  Read the message, Chet.  Jerks.  Why not support ALL LBCs?
Hopefully