Re: triumphs

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: triumphs
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 19:15:50 -0500
Dave

Know don't go pulling that I'll take my ball and leave crap again!!!!!!

Geez  people if you want to burn sombody burn me, or Kai, I'm sure the
younger generation can take it, they can sure dish it out!!!  I'm the one
that crossed netted this thing.  Just seemed like everybody was getting
pretty damm stale, thats all nothing else, no harm, no foul!!!!!!

I to miss people like Scotty and the duchess, queen, princess ah hell you
know who I mean!!!!!!!!!!

And no I didn't punch that doggie!!!!!!!

Chet

MGB TR6 72's  Both GREAT CARS!!!!!!!!!!!