Re: triumphs

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: triumphs
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 14:54:46 +0000
Holly Smoke. David Deutsch acting as LBC ambassador?
Is it the new millienium already? Is Billy still in
the White House? Can I buy leaded premium again?

This is getting scary!

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGC/GT, '75TR6 Babe Bait.

David Deutsch wrote:

> Hello Ross,
> Lighten up, I love having Triumphs around at shows and events..

        <snip nauseism>

> Bottomline, do you love your
> Triumph? if the answer is yes then the hell with everybody else. I used
> to think Fiats were fun till I got a real car, a

        woody

--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)