Re: MGB GT 1967 /demand ?

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: MGB GT 1967 /demand ?
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 13:13:35 -0800 (PST) (21:13 UT)
Thanks, Bob!  And Tintin thanks you, too!  But what is this about
vents in the dash?  The only vents are the demister vents at the
windscreen.  As an aside, I've had lots of fun with the unlabled
toggle switches.  New passengers always ask "How do you know what the
switches do?"  After thirty years, you start to get the hang of it...

Tintin was one of only two MGB-GTs delivered to Peter Satori Motors
in Pasadena in 1966.  As I recall each dealer only received two.
The other was sold to Coleman Morton as a gift to his daughter.
It was a (white? cream?) colored car.  It was totaled some three(?)
years later. Thus Tintin is the only survivor in the area.
The coincidence is that Milou was also originally sold at Peter
Satori Motors, in 1958.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*