RE: Re[2]: MG vs. others

To: "boballen@sky.net" <boballen@sky.net>, "'Carol'" <car@texas.net>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: MG vs. others
From: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 14:32:10 -0600
I thought the true sign of happy MOWOG worshippers was watching them =
scrape the bugs off their teeth.  There is no feeling quite as special =
as catching a June bug TDC on your forehead, while you are careening =
through a series of S curves on a warm spring evening.

(No offense to the June bug owners out there!)

Consider the insects as acknowledgment that you are indeed doing the =
right thing.  Without 'sad' could you appreciate 'happy'?  Without bugs, =
would you know you are having a good time?

I apologize to all, this weather in January has made me take leave of =
the few sense I have left.  I'm outta here!  I'm gonna get me some more =
bugs!

George Merryweather
merryweather@connectware.com