Re: Re[2]: MG vs. others

To: pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu, boballen@sky.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: MG vs. others
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 06:57:59 -0500
In a message dated 97-01-03 01:22:27 EST, pokrefke@ocean.st.usm.edu (Thomas
James Pokrefke, III) writes:

<< Wow!  I thought.  A set of splitfires will do miracles for this engine.
 I never could tell the difference in power, fuel economy, etc.  My dad
 still laughs at me for that gaff.

 Thomas James Pokrefke, III  >>

Anyone else have some experience with Splitfires, perhaps in an MGB? I never
bought a set myself. It just seemed like a way to make a $5 project into a
$20 one.

Thomas, you still got that Honda? Pretty neat engine, huh?

Oh, by the way... it's supposed to be 78 here in Dallas today (was 72
yesterday). If this damn cold I've got will cooperate, the top is going down!

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget