Re: Making my car level.

To: dirmeyer@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Making my car level.
From: Tcycle@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 02:23:54 -0500
James writes

>I've noticed that my 77B droops a little bit on the drivers >side.  Not
>much, it's only about 3/4 inch lower than the passenger side, >but it's damn
>annoying and just glares out at me every time I look at it now.

Fairly typical condition after a while on B's. (unless you always have a
passenger) New or recon. springs is the only cure I know. When I had
roadsters I used GT rear springs.  I  changed the bottom two leaves from 3/16
to 7/32  any spring shop can do this . Just my 2 cents. Its part of the
charm.

T. Tarte
70 MGBGT