MG Clubs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Clubs
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 1997 07:58:06 -0500
I'm a member of NAMGB, basically so I'll have one more piece of mail in my
mailbox concerning cars (this actually helps me fight the urge to BUY cars).
I wish there was a US all MG car club. I have noticed that many of the
various local clubs around the country are all MG or even all British car
clubs, but not so for national clubs. I suppose that it is a case of
everyone wanting to be the chief and not enough braves. Although, in some
ways the internet has made national clubs little more than big events
organizers.

Michael, New Bern, NC