Re: MG Clubs

To: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@bellatlantic.net>
Subject: Re: MG Clubs
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 1997 07:55:14 +1100 (EST)
Michael you write:

>Paul,
>
>I was wondering about MG Clubs Down Under.  I'll be on holiday there in
>>September and would like to participate in some club events if at all
>possible.
>
>I'll be flying into Sydney, then traveling up and down the East Coast to
>as far >south as Melbourne. Any events in late September?

Hello Michael

Sure to be events in September '97 although the events calendar as
published in the December '96 issue of our club magazine - 'Opposite Lock'
doesn't go beyond June.

September is a beautiful Spring month in Sydney.

This last September for example the MG Car Club put on the following events:

9       Technical Day
9-10    Spring Rally
17      Breakfast Run - Camden Valley Inn
19      General Meeting
24      Club Run
30      Joint with Sprite Club race track training

In addition the Historic Sports and Racing Car Association ran a two day
historic race meeting at Eastern Creek (great day)

As you can see there is likely to be plenty on.

Keep in touch and as your plans develop we'll nail down an event that
coincides with your itineary. Failing a regular club event suiting your
schedule we'll organise a run of our own.

Regards

Paul