Re: Attention Ca. LBC owners

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Attention Ca. LBC owners
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 07:25:32 -0800
This all sounds well and good but old Q Kopp hasn't had a good record on
this smog II fiasco and I'll have to wait til 2004 to be exempt on my
B,which will give them plenty of time to take it away from me even
though it is just as collectible and puts out less smog as its older
brethrenI wish they would take each case individally and determine that
if a car is 18 years old BUT not in production and there are not a lot
of them on the road and it is well maintained then it would be
exempt.There is a guy at work that has a 65 mustang that is a piece of
S**t smokes when he starts it all rusty etc but he is exempt....but I
guess this is the best we can hope for and I hope I can hold on to mine
til she will be free..free..free at last!!    Pat