Re: Peter Egan, broken old cars.

To: mgs@autox.TEAM.NET, William Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: Peter Egan, broken old cars.
From: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 97 09:24:51 PST
     I haven't read Egan this month yet, but he is just about my favorite
     automotive writer.  I enjoy the fact that he takes the time to write
     patiently and with a certain whimsy.  Reading his articles strikes me
     as being like taking a long walk with a child:  you start out dragging
     them by the hand in a typical adult hurry, and end up with the child
     leading you slowly while you take the time to look.  No offense meant
     to Mr. Egan or his other fans by the "child" comparison.

     I've even thought about buying his collection of essays/articles that
     they occasionally advertise in R & T.

     Michael
     1970 MGB