Seat belts - '73 roadster

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat belts - '73 roadster
From: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 12:29:37 -0500
Hi all-

I am doing a temporary installation of a BGT rear seat in my '73 roadster
and am having an interference problem with the seat back and the seat belt
retractor housings mounted on the lower inboard edge of the wheel arches.
In a conversation with another '73 roadster owner - he remarked that he did
not have these mechanisms - but did see the mounting bosses.

Was one style standard and the other an option?  Or has someone installed
later model seat belt retractors in my car?

If these belts are not correct for '73, what do the correct ones use for a
rear attachment point?

Thanks,

Rich Mason
'73B