Re: Peter Egan, broken old cars.

To: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Subject: Re: Peter Egan, broken old cars.
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:23:07 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 10 Jan 1997 Michael.Lytton@sierra.com wrote:

>   I've even thought about buying his collection of essays/articles that
>   they occasionally advertise in R & T.

  Santa brought me a copy of this and I read the whole book on
  Christmas day.  It is classic Egan- discussing the merits of
  buying and restoring 'hoplessly clapped-out British sports cars'.

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.        'Its better to be silent and
   7201 Hamilton Blvd Trexlertown, PA     thought a fool than speak and
   (610) 481-2646                         remove all doubt' --A. Lincoln