Heretofore unknown realms~~~

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Heretofore unknown realms~~~
From: elkhart@juno.com (Philip M Haines)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 12:25:49 EST
As I look into the times past and days of sports cars
from the unclear history and foggy minds of lore, I
wonder what a nice guy like me is doing in a place
like this?
Well, the plain truth of the matter is that I haven't been
this nice. And in my efforts to change my ways I have
embarked on an interesting journey, one that has taken
me to various technologies and philosophies. In order
to gain some insight, I have needed to investigate some
"roots".
Although, a bit twisted by the apparent necessities of
this present world, I believe I have caught a glimpse of a
better place. This is a place that gives understanding to
the past and insight into the future.
I was gone for a minute to get some coffee and a sweater.

My midget really likes its new motor and mounts and sits
very proudly in its compartment. ( Just cleaned and touched
up)

Just plain Phil