Re: Returned undamaged - but somewhat slightly dazed

To: miker15@juno.com
Subject: Re: Returned undamaged - but somewhat slightly dazed
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 11:49:03 EST
On Mon, 13 Jan 1997 23:07:12 EST miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
writes:

>I was looking forward to re-entering the list to see what threads were
>on-going,
>Carol and Barney are silent - not a good sign - .....

Helloooooooo Mike,

WE'RE STILL HERE, AND ALL IS WELL !!!

I'm currently putting together a new 1500 engine for the MGA, and still
planning on getting it above the arctic circle in the summer.  I just
collected an armful of annual award trophies for autocross and TSD rally,
volunteered as Rallymaster for a couple more times in the coming season,
and still planning on autocrossing in stock class (at least for a while
longer).

Common guys, it's planning time !!!

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude