Re: Fuel delivery pressure

To: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com
Subject: Re: Fuel delivery pressure
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 14:20:36 -0500 (EST)
Hey, great!
  I'm glad to know there is a source for the little buggers at a reasonable
cost.
  I was forced into a situation with my #1 son's Midget where The pump went
out, I had no spare, it's Saturday and he has to get back to College. The
only pumps availible were "universal" pumps (you know, will bolt up to
anything, but works right on nothing) that had a delivery pressure of about
7-10lbs. We had to buy a fuel pressure regulator, which I believe was a
Purolator, which cost at that time about $55
Between it and the pump, it ended up costing more than an SU, had we been
able to find one.

Again, thanx for the info

Rick Morrison