Fwd: mg prices.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: mg prices.
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 01:03:47 -0500 (EST)
---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: mg prices.
Date:    97-01-17 01:02:44 EST
From:    Cancola
To:      wkchapm@gil.com.au

<<  I wonder why these cars are so much cheaper up there than
 down here in Australia! Would be a very lucrative business proposition to
 import and sell here. Any way here's cheers from OZ,
 chappo,
 '64b >>
Chappo,
             I think the solution to the problem would be if you just moved
up to the States.  We can always use another LBC enthusiast.  And you could
have four cars for the price of one.
              Seriously tho', I always thought most cars were more expensive
in Australia than  in the US.  Also there are probably fewer of these certain
cars in Oz than in the US, supply and demand.
               In other words I don't really know, but welcome to the
club.....

                             Bill in Colorado      73 BGT
 ps I have heard of people shipping these cars back to the UK.