Re: Dan Hughes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dan Hughes
From: ckr <ragthyme@fls.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 14:05:37 -0500
> Ross MacPherson wrote:
> >
> > Hey listers!
> >
> > I think we should all take a moment to make Dan feel welcome and at home
>again.

<SNIP>

Friends:

I have to agree with Ross on this one. After the long harangues, whining
and breast-beating I've seen this year, Dan's stoic good humour about
the whole thing is refreshing.  I'll raise a pint to you, Dan!

>From castigated criminal to folk hero in just over a month ... must be
some sort of record. Perhaps we should make Dan an honourary Irishman
for his accomplishment?  Of course, with a name like Hughes he sort of
is already, but perhaps something official, like sending him on an
all-expenses paid trip to Australia, by ship, for a while ... ;)

Corey
75 MGB 'Rags'