Re: Mail list action? (No LBC content)

To: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord),
Subject: Re: Mail list action? (No LBC content)
From: nick.pitt@bbc.co.uk (Nick Pitt)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 19:07:53 GMT
Just to add my twopenny'orth. I use MSmail. This is not the best package in
the world.
The way the list is currently arranged, I can reply to an individual or to
the list by using either 'reply' or 'reply all'. If the sender is shown as
MGS I can only reply to the list as MSMail does not give access to the
sender's address in the mail header. Yes it does make it more difficult to
sort MGS mail from the rest, so ideally I would like to see both the
sender's name and MGS as the originator of the message. In the past the
sender came through as MG-Owner which was even worse as I had to type the
list address every time.

          Nick (73 B)