Saving messages - No LBC content

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, john ruse <hologothic@msn.com>
Subject: Saving messages - No LBC content
From: Paul Hammarstedt <wfme@mc.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 08:08:34 -0600
john ruse wrote:

> Headers seem different.
>
> Mine says mgs@autox.team.net on behalf of and then the name of the writer.
> john
>
> hologothic@msn.com

I use Netscape for a web browser and wonder if theres a well thought out
way to save sorted messages from the list as text files for archival.

When I do it, I save all those goofy internet routing trail lines of
junk.  I dont really want to save that stuff.

Does any one have a method or system that works well.  So that maybe you
could save all the engine related messages in one directory (or folder
or file or ???) and print them with a word processor someday?

Thanks,
Paul