Re: Saving messages - No LBC content

To: wfme@mc.net, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Re: Saving messages - No LBC content
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 23:57:49 -0500 (EST)
I'm not the most computer literate person in the world, and my system may be
more ponderous than necessary, but this is the way I do it:  (1) I save the
mesage into my "Automobile" folder in the appropriate category sub-folder
(Carburetor, Tires, Etc.,).  Then when I get time or inspiration I convert
the message to a
Claris Works  word processing document, reduce it to 10 point size, eliminate
all the unnecessary material, edit the content if necessary, copy it, and
paste it into another Claris Works Word processing document which is a sort
of digest of all the messages on the subject that interest me.  I then delete
the original message and the Claris Works copy I made of it.

If someone has a better way of doing it I'd like to know it as my way is
somewhat time consuming.

Dave G.