Sales Brouchere 1971< MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sales Brouchere 1971< MGB
From: David Langton <dlangton@bcinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 09:14:06 -0800 (PST)
I require a photocopy or such printed data for a 1971 or earlier MGB showing
wire wheels with the twin ear knock offs.  Our local insurance Corp. claim
that the 2 ear knock off was not a factory item on a 1971 MGB with wire
wheels (they will not say what was!) even though we all know that this was
the only option other than bolt on steel wheels or works style wheels.  They
require original factory proof that the two ear knock off was in fact
available and stock on that year of MGB.  Anyone have one.  E-mail me for fax #

David Langton
Kelowna, BC Canada

'67 MGB
'70 MGB GT (project car)