Re: Sales Brouchere 1971< MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, David Langton <dlangton@bcinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Sales Brouchere 1971< MGB
From: David_Moore@kaoinfo.com (David Moore)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 08:49:53 -0500
     According to Clausager"s original MGB page 144, after Dec. 1967 all
     export cars were fitted with the octaginal knockoff.

     Sorry,

     DCM

Subject: Sales Brouchere 1971< MGB
Author:  David Langton <dlangton@bcinternet.com> at Internet_mail
Date:    1/22/97 9:14 AM

I require a photocopy or such printed data for a 1971 or earlier MGB showing
wire wheels with the twin ear knock offs.  Our local insurance Corp. claim
that the 2 ear knock off was not a factory item on a 1971 MGB with wire
wheels (they will not say what was!) even though we all know that this was
the only option other than bolt on steel wheels or works style wheels.  They
require original factory proof that the two ear knock off was in fact
available and stock on that year of MGB.  Anyone have one.  E-mail me for fax #

David Langton
Kelowna, BC Canada

'67 MGB
'70 MGB GT (project car)