Re: MG Car Museum info (was Vince J. Pujalte)

To: damitdick@juno.com (W. J. Richard Criswell)
Subject: Re: MG Car Museum info (was Vince J. Pujalte)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:06:03 -0800
The MG Car Museum is located in the south east corner of Vermont in
Westminster on route 5 it is owned by Gerry Gogan who also owns
Abington Spares located just over the state border in Walpole N.H. In
1996 the Museum was only open the Columbus Day weekend for the Annual
Autojumble and car show held the Sunday of that weekend each year. I
strongly suggest calling ahead to verify hours before trying to go. If
you are planning on a visit to this area of the country I would
reccommend stopping at Yankee Candle Auto Museum in Deerfield, MA. and
David Clarks Sports Car Services is always a real interesting stop
along the way in West Westminster, VT. WARNING: Deer Crossing in this
area of the country. Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>Hi David...

 It was Vince who was