For your information/info bout TC's

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For your information/info bout TC's
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:37:15 -0800
I have recently acquired a stack of books one being "complete book of
collectable cars 1940-1980" published 1982 and am finding some stuff
amusing and interesting so I thought I'd share a little:

MG TC
1945-49
Production 10,000

For
Very desireable even now / simple, rugged engineering / huge following
/ Good number of mechanical and body parts, many reproduction, still
available

Against
Costly for what it is and does / Dreadful ride / Body rots easily /
cramped accommodations / appeal deluted now by mass of replicas /
amazing price spread

Prices / Projection
Restorable $3,500-$4,000
Good       $6,000-$7,000
Excellent  $12,000-$18,000
5 year projection +50%

If reaction is favorable I'll give you another model each day in hopes
of promoting intellegent discussion, or else we could just brake Will's
chops about his smelling I mean spelling :)  Safety Fast