Re[2]: U-Joint Replacement

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, thomas_pokrefke@juno.com (Thomas J Pokrefke)
Subject: Re[2]: U-Joint Replacement
From: David_Moore@kaoinfo.com (David Moore)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 11:56:07 -0500
     An another method is to use a c clamp and sockets from your socket
     set.  The socket that pushes the cup has to be smaller in diameter
     than the cup.  The socket on the other side has to large enough to
     receive the cup.  As you tighten the c clamp the small socket pushes
     the cup into the large cup.  Safe and low tech.

     David