Re: Yugo stories

To: Ross Overcash <jroverca@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Yugo stories
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 22:39:29 -0800
At 07:27 AM 2/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 12:50 AM 2/1/97 +0000, Scott Gardner wrote:

>>I'll probably get slammed for this but why would anyone spend $20000 for a
>car and put it on a pedastel as a museum piece, not to be registered or
>driven???? No one that owns an MG would do that, right??

I could show you garage in town with a J2, an SA an Airline coupe and a
TA,TC, TD, TF,A, B-GT and a few others ALL in concourse condition and none
of them are ever driven on the road..... nevr.   Makes me cry to even think
of it.  The J2's racing body hangs on the wall like an object d'art.....
(OH! the shame......)

Cheers, eh!.
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT