Re: "Zero" Emissions Autos

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "Zero" Emissions Autos
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 22:39:33 -0800
At 08:39 AM 2/2/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Along this line, now that the GM electric cars are being delivered, can
>someone comment on how or where you can get them recharged? I imagine you
>get a home charging unit with the car, but do they have "public charging
>stations" or any such place? Anyone in CA. care to comment?
>
>                                                 Mike Ellsworth
>                                                 71 Midget

Mike,
Here at least "The Great White North" is miles ahead of y'all.  Every
parking spot in Saskatchewan has a 120V receptacle.  Recharging won't be a
problem. ;)

Cheers,eh!
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT