Re: MG Magnettes and others

To: Rootes2@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG Magnettes and others
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 12:00:56 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 7 Feb 1997 Rootes2@aol.com wrote:

> BTW, if anybody has a parts Magnette, and are interested in selling a few
> spares, LET ME KNOW! They seem to grow on trees in CA, but here in NJ they're
> scarce as honest politicians!

I have a bunch of refrigerator magnettes, but they are all holding prized
stuff...

But seriously, now, folks, what is the meaning of the name "Magnette?"  I
mean, I understand why a company would name a car the Super Snipe, heck,
who wouldn't?  But Magnette?

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910