Re[2]: MG Magnetts, etc

To: thomas_pokrefke@juno.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: MG Magnetts, etc
From: william_hayes@icpphil.navy.mil
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 07:55:27 -0500

I had a girlfriend that was a rocket scientist too. I took her to our old family
cemetary to show her the progression of my ancestors, and we noticed a
gravestone with too young children who both died on the same day in 1852. She
said, "They must have gotten killed in a car accident."

Bill
58 MGA

In a message dated 97-02-10 11:26:30 EST, thomas_pokrefke@juno.com (Thomas J