Re: Upholstery and new supplier

To: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Subject: Re: Upholstery and new supplier
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 22:11:23 -0600
Don Walton wrote:

> Would those who have re-covered their seats themselves do it again or would
> you have it done professionaly?  I know that an upholstery shop won't have
> the "correct" covers for the seats, but how is the quality of the cover sets
> from the parts houses? Inquiring minds want to know.  Especially before
> spending the $200+ dollars these things cost.  Also, how hard is it to put
> the cover sets on?  The books sometime make these tasks look much easier
> than they really are. Any input on this will be muchly appreciated as it is
> now time to do my seats.

Don -
        I'd do it again without second thoughts.  Not one of the more difficult
things to do.  Bought my set during a Vicky Brit sale.  Quality is good,
but I did deviate from the original style and color.  There are some
before and after pics on my website (below).  E-mail me directly if you
have more questions.

--
Keep on keepin' on!

Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net