Re: Confession

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: Confession
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 11:54:44 EST
On Sat, 15 Feb 1997 09:29:05 -0500 (EST) RJohn50603@aol.com writes:
>To all:

. At that moment I noticed one of them parked at the curb.
>I looked around to see if anyone was watching and suggested that we try
>to lift it. Well, we easily did and carried it up onto the side walk,
placing
>it between two poles that were just a couple of inches further apart
than
>thecar was long.  We retreated to our hotel.
>
>The next morning as we were leaving the hotel, we looked down the
>street and there was a man standing next to the car, waving his arms
around,
>yelling as a policeman looked on. We didn't stop and left to do our
business for
>the day.
>R. Johnson - (the ugly American) - Dallas

You wicked Bugger!-  -Mind you we've probably all done as badly sometime!

When i was 19 i bought a Fiat 600 - it was one of the very worst cars i
have ever owned - it NEVER ran for very long and died on hills through
lack of power - however - it was considered great sport my my alleged
friends at the time to CONSTANTLY move it about physically and locate it
in impossible places - the worst was between two dumpsters with about two
inches on each side so the doors wouldnt open.
I had to wait for one of the dumpsters to be moved to get it out!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster