More clutch problems

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: More clutch problems
From: milkm@mail.vt.edu
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 1997 14:31:21 +0000
Hello All,

         I've got a clutch problem that I'd like to get some opinions
/ suggestions on.   I've recently rebuilt the brake master cylinder
on my 74 BGT, and have installed it over the past couple of days.
I'm now finished with the installation and bleeding, but when I go to
bleed the clutch, I find that the pedal is extremely light whereas
before it was very firm and one could definitely notice when the clutch
disengaged.  I've
bled and bled the system, but nothing has changed.  I've noticed that
the slave and hose leading to it are wet(clutch master is not wet), and that
the piston is
fully out all the time (I guess the clutch is always engaged now).
Any ideas or suggestions??  For obvious reasons I'm guessing that the
slave has gone bad.

          Thanks!!!

          Matt Milkevitch
          74 BGT