Re: Compact Spare

To: mgcats@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: Compact Spare
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 11:25:41 -0500 (EST)

<< have a 70 Roadster too, and am wondering if a Midget wire wheel will
 fit the MGB's hubs? This to give me more room in my trunk...er boot.  >>

Yes. Generally speaking, most wire wheel on LBC will transfer to another W/W
hub, irregardless of the size of the rim.  Seems there was only one  popular
hub/spline size and it was used my the majority of manufacturers during the
same era.

 So, you can put a Midget 13" in the boot for a spare, and run 15" MGC wheels
on the ground if you like.

Rick Morrison