Seals/Suppliers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Seals/Suppliers
From: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 97 21:22:40 PST
Two questions:

1)  Is there a supplier who has better rubber parts than Moss?  I recently
purchased an old-style boot lid seal from them (made in England, of course) and
it doesn't seem to be as squishy (sorry for the technical jargon) as the others
I've seen, or fit as well as the original.

2)  I've heard that all the suppliers get their parts from the same
manufacturers so it really doesn't matter who I order from (other than the
obvious differences in price, service, etc.). Is this true?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Joseph
67 Roadster

P.S. Thanks to all for the innovative solutions to my shrunken tonneau problem.