Re: Parts Suppliers

To: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 07:54:40 -0500 (EST)

<< I have a great story about SC. About ten years ago I won a certificate at
 GOF for a set of chrome knockoffs. They were donated by SC. For some
 reason, I didn't redeem the certificate. When I saw the lady the next year
 at a flee market, it reminded me of the certificate, but at the time  she
 was out of stock.

 Over the years, I would forget about it, and I eventually lost the
 certificate. This past year at Carlisle Import, I saw her, and she came up
 to me to let me know she had a new supply of knockoffs. I informed her
 about the lost certificate, and she said never mind and gave me a set of
 four. I thought that was nice. She remembered, and offered the set with no
 hesitation.

 I have no problem with the French also, so I must be the exception.

 Mike >>

Must be your charisma!

Scott