RE: this french thing

To: TATERRY@aol.com, TATERRY@aol.com, "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>,
Subject: RE: this french thing
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 97 13:32:16 UT
Terry,

I still think the French make funny looking cars (albeit, they've had
occasional bouts of normalcy).  I'm glad to hear its not just us Yankees that
they single out -- rather a general dislike of all people.  Given this, I
imagine that when your relatives return from France on vacation they to are
filled with stories about how the they were treated by the french.

Regarding the Bugatti - don't know a great deal about it (other than it was a
classic) but if the name is any indicator of national origin, I'd have to say
that it sure sounds like it was mostly Italian.  I think the Italians have
made (and still make) some great cars - I've owned 2 (Alpha Spyder and Fiat
Spyder) and when they were working they were a lot of fun - a bit
temperamental though and a lot different than LBCs.

Dr. Doug
69 C Rdst
69 C GT
69 B Rdst