British Car Week Update (Part 2)

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Week Update (Part 2)
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 21:06:25 -0500 (EST)
If any of you have more British car club or newsletter addresses that are not
on the Editors List provided by Majordomo (get mgs editors), please send them
to me.   I would like to keep an updated  list and continue to help promote
this British Car Week for the years to come.  If anyone is interested in a
copy of the letter that I have been mailing out, I would be happy to e-mail
it to you.

So far I am getting a lot of positive responses from the people who have
received the notices and  thanks to everyone on these lists who are helping
to spread the word.  Most of all thanks in advance to everyone who gets their
car(s) out on the roads during this week!!  These cars were meant to be
driven.

I am hoping that a lot of the smaller car clubs (offshoots of the major
clubs) will get this information from the larger clubs newsletters.  I have
sent notices to North American MGA Register,  The TR8 Car Club Of America,
The Vintage Triumph Register, 6-Pack, The TR Register, Cascade Austin-Healey
Club, Austin-Healey Pacific Centre, Austin-Healey Club Of America, British
Car Magazine.  But I cannot possibly reach every club out there because there
are far too many.  So if any of you have the urge, feel free to notify some
of the smaller clubs (and some of the other marques) in your region and
please let me know who and where they are located and that you have done so.

Thanks!!

Scott Helms
TRMGAFUN@AOL.COM