Raisin in the radiator?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Raisin in the radiator?
From: elkhart@juno.com
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 10:34:59 EST
Good Morning one and all!
        I am ever now impressed with the importance of treading
circumspectly in public forum. Waking, drinking coffee and having an
errant raisin roll into the register can (I've found) delay the work on
MG's.
Even using the most tried and true techniques (i.e. blackberry jam and
plenty of butter) can not always stave off the inevitable raisin popping
off
the raisin toast.
        In pondering this problem, I tried to resist the urge to share
this observation with the brethren. However, until I got this off my
chest
I was unable to continue with the mechanics. Perhaps a fear or phobia?
Irregardless, I must at least try to start the Midget this morning.

Just plain Phil