clothing interiors/cockpit covers -Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: clothing interiors/cockpit covers -Reply
From: Kenneth Scott <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 13:02:09 -0500
I had my seats redone by a local shop.  They did cloth upholstry, new
webbing, new foam, head rests etc.  (essentially rebuilt from frame up)
for $200 per seat.   Seat was cloth where you sit, vinyl where you don't.
Head rests were cloth where you touch it, vinyl where you don't.  I really
love the cloth in the summer.  I know it isn't "pure" but the solid mahogany
dash, Weber, header, etc. aren't either so, what the heck.
Local is in Worcester, MA.

Ken "no more blistered butt" Scott
77 MGB