Why British?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Why British?
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 12:54:35 -0500
When I was in the sixth grade my walk to school took me by a Carolina blue
Austin-Healey 3000. If I went the other way to school it took me by a BRG 66
Midget. Both cars appealed to the romantic in me. Two very different cars,
but something about each gave me the feeling of craftsmanship, and an era
when people built machines -- not other machines.
 My first car was a VW notchback varient, interesting enough. But my second
car was a 67 MGB, BRG with wing mirrors. The most significant thing about
it, however, was that it was just outside my ability to obtain until I got
really determined and MADE it happen. A lesson I never forgot.

Michael, New Bern, NC