Re: Why British?

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Why British?
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 18:08:16 -0500
> Well, I won't turn you in to the FBI.  However, having just choked on
> "Une MGA bleu convertible." I may just turn you in to your French
teacher.

At that current time, about 14 months ago.  I didn't know the word for
convertible and I couldn't find it in the French section of C&S.

> The French have their very own word for convertible.  And I am not phat,
> I am phleasingly phlump.

Well, I must commend you. For being a teacher, you have a pretty good sence
of humor.  But incase you didn't understand the word "phat" it just means
groovy (a word from you generation I believe) or cool or nifty.

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm

Webmaster -- webking@bigfoot.com
Dialogue Internet -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/isp/default.htm