Show Me The Money

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Show Me The Money
From: RWilli6970@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:21:29 -0500 (EST)
To anyone,

I'm doing a complete restoration to original of a 67 MGB. I need some input
as to about how much the car could be worth when done. I hope to sell it and
build a garage. (The "B" hive). My labor is free but of the cost of parts is
higher than the return potential than I might rethink my plans. If anyone has
sold or bought a restored B and would share some info it would help alot. The
car is COMPLETELY disassembled now and down to bare metal. The work will be
done professionally. If you have bought/sold a car  how did you advertise and
what were the most important features of the car.

Side: I am looking for a passenger side seat and roof frame for the car.

Thanks,

Rick Williams