Re: Alaska: Mosquito repeller

To: car@texas.net, barneymg@juno.com
Subject: Re: Alaska: Mosquito repeller
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 17:36:00 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-03-17 01:45:31 EST, car@texas.net (Carol) writes:

<< I was looking through a JC Whitney catalog the other day and found
 something that you may find helpful ( if it works!) for the MG trip to
 Alaska.

 There is an ultrasonic mosquito repeller that looks sort of like a car
 alarm key fob that is supposed to repel mosquitoes. It costs $3.95, takes
 one AA battery, and is supposed to be effective for 10 feet. Clips on your
 person on hangs "wherever."

 Maybe the Alaska readers could attest to whether or not the thing is
 effective. I may get one just to try it out here. We have mosquitoes, too,
 just not as big!

 Carol >>

Yes Carol,

But does Whitney say it will work with mosquitoes as big as a Piper Cherokee?

R. Johnson - Dallas

'90 Maine Coon
'79 Midget
'76 Midget