halon extinguishers

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: halon extinguishers
From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 09:55:40 -0500
If anyone has any used halon type fire extinguishers do not throw them away.
>From what I was recently told by the fire extinguisher company that services
the company I work for, it is true that halon cannot be sold any longer
under federal law, but it is also true that if you already have this
type of extinguisher the company can refill the the extinguisher with halon
and this particular company does keep a supply on hand to do just that. So
it seems halon can still be gotten if any of you need it yet.....Just food
for thought.....!

  *** Remember:  Educate Today's Children, So We Don't Have To Punish
Tomorrow's Men ***

        Ken Regenfuse
E-Mail :   kenregen@ptd.net