Re: Cool concepts

To: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Subject: Re: Cool concepts
From: EMILY COWEN <ecowen@cln.etc.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 03:48:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi W. R. Gibbons!!

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, W. R. Gibbons wrote:

> I have to admit I once fell for the going through the radiator too fast
> line of reasoning.

Kinda like the old problem of: it's starting to rain, and you are caught
without a rain coat.  Do you a. run home, and hit MORE rain drops than
you would have if you walked home, or b. walk home and miss running
into all those extra drops if you ran fast...   ];-)

TTUL8r, Kirk Cowen   ps- above example not applicable when driving in
                         your "B" top down in the rain... don't let
                         the speed drop below 60 k (35 mph).